Shepherd Elementary School
Through a safe and caring learning environment Shepherd Public Schools is committed to preparing our students for success in a changing world. We believe that student learning is the top priority and it is our responsibility to ensure each student reaches his or her fullest academic potential.
The vision of Shepherd Public Schools is to be a leader in K-12 education. Our students will achieve personal success and become responsible and productive citizens.
- Do what is best for students
- Recognize that student learning as our most important work
- Promote integrity,
- responsibility and accountability to self and community
- Provide a pertinent and demanding curriculum
- Cultivate student and staff leadership
In an effort to improve system practices, Shepherd Elementary School is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey.
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
|‹ July 2017 ›|