Looking for a venue to hold your performance in? Our Auditorium would be great for your theatrical or musical production, dance recital, cheer competition, presentation, or film festival.
For information regarding use or availability please contact our manager: Jason R Davis.
- Located 8 miles south of Mt. Pleasant just off US 127.
- Seats 604 (383 upper, 221 lower) with a capacity of 722
- Lobby and concessions area located in Atrium
- Main Stage, two side stages, two raised performance areas stage right and left
- Balcony in the atrium.
- Ample restroom facilities for large audiences
- Changing rooms with make-up areas
- Handicap accessible with elevator and wheel chair reserved section
- M7CL 32 channel mixer for digital sound in conjunction with Pro Co units.
- Over 288 stage lights controlled by mixer and two follow spots
- Phantom power throughout Auditorium.
- High quality wired vocal and instrument mics, 8+ wireless channels with ear mics, lapel mics, and handhelds
- High quality recording capabilities using our Mac Pro with two Lynx AES16e cards.
- Digital electronic clavinova
- Highly trained techs
- Floor and Flying monitors
- Large projection screen, HD projector, baby grand piano, light and sound booth, orchestra pit
- Loading and unloading dock stage right.
Thank you for visiting